Legal Services for Central Texas
When you’re looking for attorneys in Waco and McLennan County, put your trust in the team at Batrice Law Firm. We specialize in serving clients with personal injury and criminal defense cases. Our Waco and McLennan County lawyer team is here to ensure you receive fair compensation and expert representation.
Our Austin Personal Injury Lawyers are Ready to Fight By Your Side
Personal Injury and Defense Lawyers
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you understand the financial stress of mounting medical bills. Severe injuries can even cause lost wages over weeks, months, or years. Our personal injury lawyers in Waco and McLennan County have the experience needed to get our clients compensation for the following:
- Car accidents – Our law firm can assess the situation, whether your car accident injury is minor or catastrophic. We’ll work with the insurance companies to ensure you receive fair payment.
- Motorcycle accidents – Negligent drivers and various road hazards are often at fault for motorcycle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers in Waco and McLennan County work with clients who have been injured and who have lost their vehicles in motorcycle accidents.
- DWI accidents – Personal injuries can be especially traumatic if they involve someone who was driving while intoxicated (DWI). Our team will help you or your loved one receive justice and compensation for a DWI accident.
- Truck accidents – Semi-trucks and other large, commercial vehicles can destroy property and cause serious injuries when involved in an accident. The trucking industry has its own insurance standards, and our team will work with you to obtain fair compensation.
- Boating accidents – Driving a boat recklessly or under the influence can cause accidents and serious injuries to other people on the water. Let us defend your rights.
- Rideshare accidents – Reach out to our personal injury attorneys in Waco and McLennan County if you’ve been injured in an accident with a Lyft or Uber driver. Rideshare companies often have their own insurance policies, and we can help sort through the details.
- Wrongful death – When an accident could have been avoided, it’s important to determine responsibility. Negligence can cause accidents that result in death, and our team can help you receive justice for the loss of your loved one.
Batrice Law Firm also specializes in representing criminal defense cases. Our lawyers in Waco and McLennan County work with clients who have been charged with burglary, drug possession, assault, and DWI. If you’re in need of quality legal representation in Waco and McLennan County, contact us now.
SPINAL CORD INJURY
Benefits of Batrice Law
When you contact the team at Batrice Law Firm, you can rest easy knowing that you’re partnering with highly qualified professionals who will prioritize your needs. Here’s what we offer:
Legal issues can happen at any time of day, and our clients can reach us when they need us most.
We serve a diverse group of clients with a multilingual staff.
EXPERIENCED TRIAL ATTORNEYS
If your case has to go to trial, our attorneys have the experience needed to fight for your rights and give you the best representation.
NO FEE GUARANTEE
We won’t charge any upfront fees, and our clients pay only if their case is won or settled.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD
Our team has a high rate of success in cases that were won or settled.
OUR PRACTICE AREAS
DUMP TRUCK/18-WHEELER ACCIDENTS
UBER & LYFT ACCIDENTS
Defending The Accused In Austin, TX
MEET OUR FOUNDER
FAQ – questions answered
What should I do if I am stopped for a DWI?
- DO NOT admit to drinking any alcohol at all.
- DO NOT participate in any field sobriety tests.
- DO NOT consent to give a specimen of your breath or blood for evidence.
- DO NOT make comments or small talk.
- REMAIN SILENT until you have spoken to this attorney.
What should I do if I am in a car accident?
- Call the police to report the accident.
- DO NOT talk to an insurance company.
- DO NOT give a recorded statement.
- Call the Batrice Law Firm.
Why should I call your firm if I am taken to jail?
- We are available for jail release 24/7.
- We will get in front of the magistrate judge faster than anyone else.
- We will meet with you or your loved ones faster than anyone else.
- The money you pay for bail will be applied to your attorney’s fees.
Press and Recognition
If you’ve been injured or arrested , reach out to our Waco and McLennan County personal injury and criminal defense lawyers today to schedule your free consultation.
Free Case Evaluation